Chiltern Society PhotoGroup 2018 Online Photographic Exhibition
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be members of the Chiltern Society.
2. Photographs must be taken in the Chilterns or elsewhere in the UK. They may not have been previously published on the PhotoGroup's website.
3. The person submitting entries must be the author and owner of the copyright of all the images and must comply with the PhotoGroup's Guidelines concerning privacy (https://www.chilternphoto.org.uk/index/page/privacy)
4. Images may be taken using a camera, smartphone, iPad or similar and must be submitted as high resolution digital files. No image should exceed 6 megabytes.
5. There are five categories: Buildings (B), Flora & Fauna (F), Heritage (H), Landscape (L) and Other (O). 'Heritage' includes subjects that have cultural or historical importance; 'Other' is for photographs that don't fit easily into the previous categories.
6. Each entrant may submit a maximum of 12 photographs with not more than 5 in any one category.
7. Each photograph must have a unique file name: your initials followed by a unique number starting at 1, the photo location and a letter (B, F, H, L, O) to indicate the category. Example of a file name: AB 1 Tring B.
8. Submissions should include entrant's name and email address and be sent via the PhotoGroup "Upload photos" webpage here, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Captions should be sent by email to email@example.com.
9. Entries will be published at the discretion of the PhotoGroup committee and entrants' names will be published. All entries will be presumed to be donations to the PhotoGroup Library.
10. The closing date for entries is 19 November 2017. The Exhibition will be held on the Chiltern Society PhotoGroup website from 1st January to 31st December 2018.
11. Submission of photographs will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.